ONLINE CHURCH #8 - IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL - PART 2
Welcome to His People Church Online for this Sunday, 3 May 2020.
Here is the Link to the YouTube playlist for today. (See slides below)
• 3 worship songs,
• A Testimony of God's provision & faithfulness, by Lungi - LINK
• Welcome & Announcements, followed by
• today's message entitled: "It is Well with my Soul - Part 2" by Ps Jacques.
• song to end "Good, good Father"
- LINK TO PLAYLIST
The YouTube message is below:
In this message Ps Jacques carries on the theme of 'It is Well with My Soul' and looks at 'sonship' from Rom 8:18-18.
Be encouraged by the Worship and Word!
Ps Jacques & Jenny
Here is the testimony:
Announcements: 3 May 2020 - His People Sunday Service Church Online (See slides below)
Here are the announcements:
#1. Online Prophetic Night this Thurs, 7 May, 7 - 8 pm
- To request time with a prophetic team, please WhatsApp 061 452 0877 by end of Tues 5th.
- On Thursday evening, 7 May between 7&8 pm, a prophetic team will call you by Whatsapp call, to minister prophetically and pray with you.
#2. Online Prayer Training Course starting Wed 13 May 2020
The Prayer Course is for anyone who wants to grow in their relationship with God, together with other His People members. The course will be running for 8 weeks on a Wednesday evening. It is FREE and open to everyone. If you would like to attend, please send a WhatsApp message to our Administrator using our church number +27 61 452 0877.
#3. Tithes and Offerings Sunday
- We are standing with you & praying for His provision where there is lack, businesses are challenged & many are losing jobs.
- As a Church, we are cutting expenses
- Whether in good times or hard, God's principle of Tithing & giving still stands. We exhort you to remain faithful to Him and to your 'storehouse' by continuing to give your 1st 10% and to give offerings as He directs.
Please could all Tithes & Offerings be deposited directly into our Church bank account:
Account Name: His People (Pmb)
Cheque Acc. No: 1340534576
Branch: Hayfields No: 134025
Thanks and Blessings!
The Scripture text for the message is as follows:
Romans 8:14-18 (Passion Translation) The mature children of God are those who are moved by the impulses of the Holy Spirit. 15 And you did not receive the “spirit of religious duty,” leading you back into the fear of never being good enough. But you have received the “Spirit of full acceptance,” enfolding you into the family of God. And you will never feel orphaned, for as he rises up within us, our spirits join him in saying the words of tender affection, “Beloved Father!” 16 For the Holy Spirit makes God’s fatherhood real to us as he whispers into our innermost being, “You are God’s beloved child!”
17 And since we are his true children, we qualify to share all his treasures, for indeed, we are heirs of God himself. And since we are joined to Christ, we also inherit all that he is and all that he has. We will experience being co-glorified with him provided that we accept his sufferings as our own.
18 I am convinced that any suffering we endure is less than nothing compared to the magnitude of glory that is about to be unveiled within us.