Online Church #2 - The 21 Day Gift
Hello His People. Welcome again to Online Church.
Please join us for a time of worship by clicking on the link below:
As we enter this period of National Lock-down, this message looks at ways we can make the most of this time - 21 days, which could be a huge blessing to all of us.
For those who prefer an audio link to the message (to save data), here it is:
We trust that it ministers to you.
Ps Jacques & Jenny
Below are some of the Connect Group discussion points from this message:
Share which of these ways we can connect with God (or other ways) you have found to be life giving recently:
- Reading your Bible (Using a Devotional or Bible reading plan)
- Having Communion
- Practicing waiting on God in silence & solitude or with soaking worship music
Which of the following would you like to be intentional about during the 21 days & why?
- Time with People
- Read or study something which you have not had time to do previously
- Take up a hobby
- Look at your finances
- Dream with God about your future.
- Allow God to show you if there are any idols in your life.
- Receive the Gift of Peace / ‘Shalom’ John 14:27